Tuesday 6 May 2014

11 Promises To My Best Friend.

1) You will always be the first person to know about my wildest ideas and most important decisions.
2) I shall duly stand by all your stupid doings, laugh at you while you get humiliated and punch anybody else in the face who laughs at you.
3) I'm glad you make me hate all the people you do, laughing at them is so much funnier when its with you.
4) I shall hate all your boyfriends cause I honestly think no one is good enough for you. Especially the present one, he really is a jerk.
5) I promise to share Zac Efron with you when I get him.
6) I will never let you forget all your embarrassing moments and boyfriends, cross my heart and hope to die. :)
7) Your bachelorette party will be a night you don't remember but won't forget.
8) I'll be the most kick ass Maid Of Honour and even better Godmother.
9) I'm ever grateful to your convincing capabilities that got me into doing some crazy shit.
10) I am glad we met, cause I would cease to without that video of you getting your first tattoo.
11) I promise that you will always be my first love and confidante as I will yours.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment