Friday 25 January 2013

'Cause I think it is very annoying.

When I wrote this particular post, I stared at the title for a long time, praying my self-control will overpower my irresistible urge to delete the title or at least change the formation of it. But that's what this is about. Annoying sentences like these, that dominate the majority of  Facebook. 
This morning, I was just looking through some photos. I like reading captions, it's fun. A weird obsession, but hey, we all have ours. They say pictures express a lot, but sometimes we need a few lines for the wholesome affect of it. Which is why, we have captions. Now, captions convey a lot about the photo as well as what kind of person they are, people can analyze a person's intellect by just reading the caption. (I don't even think the last bit is true, but I said that cause it sounds very heavy :P) 
But I honestly think it does, either people shouldn't be bothered to write a caption, or they should write good ones. 
Maybe a good quote, because quotes make you sound intelligent. Or the story behind these photos, because if you put up this photo in public domain, might as well tell us the story behind it. Two lines from a song? That's fine too, at least the ones who don't know the song, has a +1 in their playlist. 
What annoys me to the fullest extent is " 'Cause _____ told me ____" AAAAAAAHHH. I feel like holding them by their virtual shoulders, giving them a good shake and saying "Nobody cares why you put it up, we never asked you!" It just ticks me off! I mean, " 'Cause Duggu said it's got swag :* " Fine! Let Duggu or say that, we do NOT need to know, that happened between two people, the rest of the world just wastes 2 minutes of their life reading some reasoning which didn't even require questioning. Maybe one photo yes, you could do that, but not every single photo in your profile!
Plus, photos ni=ow a days are not for memories, they are for Facebook and Instagram!

'Cause you people need to be more productive. 
'Cause nobody cares about your causes
'Cause I'm least bothered about who says who has swag. 

Peace (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment