Monday 4 February 2013

Superhero Part 3.

This happened to my sister. Just thought it's worth sharing. 

"Sometimes the most unexpected people come to your aid in ways you cant fathom. 
This happened to me yesterday.
I had barely 60rs left in my wallet and I had to go to the station to catch a train from. I decided to withdraw cash from outside the campus as the ATMs inside weren't working. Little did I know that was the case for almost the entire town. 10 mins left for my train and I had gotten in at least 12 atms.
The auto driver drops me off at the station and says,'its alright, you can pay me after u come back.'
Touched I offer him all the cash I have and told him I'll pay the rest later. He looks at the cash in my hand and says,'is that all the cash you've got!? Here. ' and he takes out 100rs from his pocket.

Stunned, it took me a few moments to recover enough to decline politely and take his number.
In your hour of need God Almighty indeed sends his angels in disguise."

May God bless this man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment