Wednesday 24 April 2013

A beautiful art we call blogging.

Blogging has always been a passion, it's probably not something that cool kids do or whatever. Its not some author's work nor is it a benefactor's work. You can be a philanthropist if you donate. But you're just a person of more words than the action can handle if you blog. But there's not even a single reason why you should give an iota of botheration to these kind of people. 
Aboveboard, all you bloggers out there will understand. It brings in a sense of heartsease, specially when you're stressed and you just need to let it go.
For many, blogging is a hobby. And for me, the Word Document open in front of me just waiting to be etched and decorated with many words that come in together to form sentences of meaning. I don't stop to think or use the backspace key to delete a sentence that I typed in. Because I just let it all flow, all I think about is the next word to put in. It's the same for many bloggers, you tend to forget everything else, it's just you and a screen filled with beautifully interpreted words which seek understanding from those who read it. And through blogger you enter a public domain with people of varied writing genres and views. Certain write about horses, some about their family, some speak about issues and some are just mixed. 
That's the beauty of blogging. It's versatile and different. It speaks volumes and expresses many things. 
Cheers to all the bloggers out there!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just saw your comment http://s-adarshrao.blogspot.com about List of Teenage Blogs so I decided to check your blog.

    I'm just new here in the blogosphere and a teen blogger as well. Just created this account yesterday. I find your posts awesome. I couldn't agree with you more. It helps me express things I want to say. Would you mind if I subscribe?

    Here's my blog, http://ordinaryyounglife.blogspot.com

    I really need help from the likes of you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh welcome to the club. :D I'm betting you're already addicted. :) And sure, you can! And I'll be sure to check out yours as well. :)
      xx

      Delete